How Julie Wootton-Greener Got Hired by Nevada Department of Education

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Is Nevada Department of Education employee Julie Wootton-Greener Unqualified?

Yes. Julie Wootton-Greener is absolutely Unqualified
100%
No. Julie Wootton-Greener is minimally Qualified
No votes

Total votes: 12

lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

How Julie Wootton-Greener Got Hired by Nevada Department of Education

Post by lasvegas-schools »

An investigation of Julie Wootton-Greener and why the Nevada Department of Education is accused of discriminating against qualified, better educated, and superior African-American men in order to hire untalented, low I.Q., and privileged Division III level graduates.
ImageLas Vegas Trade College News

LvegasCop

Re: How Julie Wootton-Greener Got Hired by Nevada Department of Education

Post by LvegasCop »

Julie Wootton-Greener is a disgrace. She is an absolute joke of a hire by the Nevada Department of Education
BadBaby01

Post by BadBaby01 »

Look at who this privileged tramp is interviewing for the Nevada Board of Education! Julie Wootton-Greener did not even meet half of the posted job qualifications.
:lol: Bad Babies for Nevada Career Institute (NCI)
https://nevadacareerinstitute.info/healthcare-careers/
VegasGuy

Post by VegasGuy »

:D Las Vegas Review Journal Reporter Julie Wootton-Greener writes stupid article with former CCSD Trustee Danielle Ford. Two stupid women chatting about nothing.
Vegas NCI Student :D
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

How stupid is Stupid Julie? She claims that Nevada bimbo Danielle Ford has a "Unique Perspective" . Apparently, that Divison-III education of Nevada Department of Education Public Information Officer I Julie Wootton-Greener ensures her stupidity is uncurable!!

Oriental
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
Natasha001

Post by Natasha001 »

:oops: I agree with the Survey and the article. The discriminatory hiring practices of the Nevada Department of Education by JHONE M. EBERT is a disgrace. If a Black man had that many missing pieces he would not even get an interview. Julie Wootton-Greener is a Public Information Idiot (POI).
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
JustAStudent

Post by JustAStudent »

Basically, it seems like she got the job based upon referrals from the Las Vegas Review Journal. She has no other skill set other than writing and a suspect degree in Journalism.
Online Learning is for Me
LasVegasCareers

Post by LasVegasCareers »

:roll: So, the Nevada Department of Education is hiring an incompetent reporter from the Las Vegas Review Journal who provides a platform for ex-strippers who seek to be involved in Education?

Mark, Shadow Ridge HS :shock:
Las Vegas, NV
I need a Career
EnforcerX

Post by EnforcerX »

I agree with the opinion voiced by many. I think that the Nevada Department of Education is a joke for hiring any former reporter. The Las Vegas Review Journal also endorsed Donald Trump for President. Put two and two together!!
Truth=Nevada Career Institute News Reports
Image[/url]
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

I have read the articiles. Nevada Career Institute has fantastic reporters. Very well-written and reseached content. I like the headline: "Las Vegas Review Journal Reporter Julie Wootton-Greener Omits Damaging Facts Regarding Danielle Ford." What did dunce Julie Wootton-Greener omit from her own background? We now know that she omits important facts when writing as a reporter. Perhaps she omitted details of her true employment and/or educational credentials.