Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Parallels to Mississippi Burning and Nevada Career Institute

1 star
No votes
2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
4 stars
No votes
5 stars
100%

Total votes: 13

VegasGuy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

Post by VegasGuy »

William Mitchell is an embarassment to his Jewish mother. Nevada Career Institute targets mexicans, and blacks. :roll:
Vegas NCI Student :D
MikeyBoy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

Post by MikeyBoy »

Nevada Career Institute located at 3231 North Decatur Blvd. is a scam. Plain and simple. Read all the negative reviews. :)
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
Natasha001

Post by Natasha001 »

I would not recommend my pet dog to attend any school operated by Mitchell Fuerst or his Campus Goon Mary Ann Jefferson. :lol: :roll:
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
EnforcerX

Post by EnforcerX »

I know of several minority persons who would agree that there is a similarity between Nevada Career Institute and the facts surrounding the Mississippi Burning movie.
Truth=Nevada Career Institute News Reports
Image[/url]
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

Beylor Meza is also a pathetic racist, idiot, and clown.
VegasGuy

Post by VegasGuy »

Based upon the facts I have read, and the real complaints I am aware of, i believe that the Nevada Career institute ran by Mitchell Fuerst, Jeffrey Akens, Beylor Meza, and Mary Ann Jefferson is a scam. The only blacks and minorities attending Nevada Career institute at 3231 North Decatur Blvd., are low I.Q. very ghetto blacks and low I.Q. mexicans who will accept any lie from a white man in a business suit. :D
Vegas NCI Student :D
NCI.Fan01

Post by NCI.Fan01 »

Mary Ann Jefferson is like the typical racist. When she can't compete on intellect or class, she uses the fraud of white privilege to recruit or pay corrupt white Las Vegas Metropolitan Police officers to harass her Latino, Hispanic, and Black critics. Any wonder why Blacks or Hispanics do not trust corrupt cops?? Mary Ann Jefferson is a privileged Karen: dumb, stupid, racist, and fat pig. The only minorities attending Nevada Career Institute located at 3231 North Decatur Blvd are Uncle Toms.
NCI Agent007
Las Vegas Trade Schools
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

Nevada Career Institute is extremely corrupt. Student cheating is allowed. Student fighting is allowed. Student bullying is routine. If Blacks or hispanics owned this school it would be shut down by now.

Fat pig Mary Ann Jefferson will engage in Perjury, deceit, filing a false report, or ANY other crime to cause the police to attack or harass her Black and minority critics. She feels "threatened" when her little ant-sized brain can't compete with genetically superior Blacks and non-whites.

The dumb students of Nevada Career Institute will fall for any fraud from a white man in a suit. Lacking decency, moral values, and integrity, Karens like Mary Ann Jefferson will always use the FRAUD OF WHITE PRIVILEGE.

They have a record of calling the corrupt Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department to harass, torment, and abuse Blacks and minorities who exercise the apparent Fraud of the phony U.S. Constitution, called Free Speech!

Is it any wonder why Blacks accepted slavery in 1865? Hell, they are still attending and funding Nevada Career Institute at 3231 North Decatur Blvd. in 2022!!
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

Mary Ann Jefferson of Nevada Career Institute is a hateful, bitter, and evil racist white woman who is upset that her former employees have exposed Nevada Career Institute as a fraud.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Post by lasvegas-schools »

Google has refused to index superior content regarding Editorial reviews of Nevada Career Institute. Former Faculty members have shared their concerns, real life experiences, and have maintained contact with former and current Nevada Career Institutes. Despite these articles, it is self-explanatory that the leaders and owners do not take action to terminate the employment of Mary Ann jefferson, thus proving the allegations.

We urge our forum readers to explore the Official Nevada Career Institute Online training portal to take advantage of Nevada Career Institute Career opportunities.

ImageLas Vegas Trade College News