Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Investigation of Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Investigation of Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative

The article is very well written and and accurate.
100%
The article is average or ok.
No votes
The article is bad or poorly written.
No votes
I think the article should be removed.
No votes

Total votes: 13

lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Investigation of Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative

Post by lasvegas-schools »

Investigation of Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative. A report on Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative founded by Jordan Hankins, a suspicious University of Nevada at Las Vegas student.

Please share your opinions on Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative. Do we need more minority instructors or better culture?
ImageLas Vegas Trade College News

MikeyBoy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Investigation of Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative

Post by MikeyBoy »

Jordan Hankins is not even a licensed CCSD teacher. She is a product of the Clark County School District.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
LasVegasCareers

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Investigation of Southern Nevada Black Educators Initiative

Post by LasVegasCareers »

Do we really need more blk teachers?
Mark, Shadow Ridge HS :shock:
Las Vegas, NV
I need a Career
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

I knew Jordan Hankins, That girl is all about money, Most of the black students I met in the Clark County School District are out-of-control, and were raised by immoral single women with multiple partners.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
LvegasCop

Post by LvegasCop »

I agree Too many single Black women trying to raise a child b/c the typical black women is attracted to thugs with criminal records. In fact, Black women are more destructive than the Ku Klux Klan.
MadilynC

Post by MadilynC »

This organization is ran by a group of incompetent, low I.Q., and ghetto American Black women who think they are better than their men. The biggest problem with the Black community is the fact that families are being ran by by single black women who have no concept as to what a man is. Black judge men like animals judge each other in a jungle.
Madilyn Cole Exposed!]
I can double my Salary as Judge :roll: