Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?

The article is very well written and accurate
100%
The article is average or ok.
No votes
The article is bad or poorly written
No votes
I think the article should be removed.
No votes

Total votes: 13

Natasha001

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

Post by Natasha001 »

I really believe that CodeSwitch Las Vegas is a scam, and that Tonya Walls CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
VegasGuy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

Post by VegasGuy »

CodeSwitch is not helping any black boys. It is all about making black females rich.
Vegas NCI Student :D
lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Post by lasvegas-schools »

Google has refused to index superior content regarding Code Switch Las Vegas, and their suspicious leaders, including Ms. Tonya Walls. Tonya Walls is associated with U.N.L.V., a school that has one of the highest rates of arrested graduates and/or school alumni.

We urge our forum readers to explore the Official Nevada Career Institute Online training portal to take advantage of Nevada Career Institute Career opportunities.

ImageLas Vegas Trade College News

LvegasCop

Post by LvegasCop »

CodeSwitch is an organization of ghetto black women. They are not interested in anything but "programming" their purses to get illicit donations. :ugeek:
MadilynC

Post by MadilynC »

Tonya Walls is a disgrace. She is a stereotypical loud-mouth and ghetto-acting Black women with no social skills. Apparently, that is why UNLV hired her.
Madilyn Cole Exposed!]
I can double my Salary as Judge :roll: