Rate, Comment, or Flag article: Governor Joe Lombardo Insults Nevada Voters with Appointment of Danielle Chio As Judge

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Is the Appointment of Danielle Chio ethical or fair given her recent judicial defeat in 2022?

I believe that the appointment of Danielle Chio is 100% unethical or completely rigged in her favor.
100%
I believe that the appointment of Danielle Chio is somewhat unethical.
No votes
I believe that the appointment of Danielle Chio was fair.
No votes
I believe that the article about Danielle Chio should be flagged as inappropriate.
No votes

Total votes: 14

NCI.Fan01

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article: Governor Joe Lombardo Insults Nevada Voters with Appointment of Danielle Chio As Ju

Post by NCI.Fan01 »

Was Danielle Chio really "Appointed" or was she really "Prostituted" to become a judge?? It seems to me if a candidate was rejected by the voters, that would disqualify the candidate. Only in China, is the "Appointment" of Danielle Chio legitimate.

NCI Agent007
Las Vegas Trade Schools
VegasGirl001

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article: Governor Joe Lombardo Insults Nevada Voters with Appointment of Danielle Chio As Ju

Post by VegasGirl001 »

Danielle Chio & Anti-Black Statistics of Las Vegas Asian Chamber of Commerce. If Danielle Pieper Chio is a corrupt prosecutor, then she certainly will make a corrupt judge. Bet money on that fact! Danielle Pieper wants to PROTECT corruption NOT prosecute corruption.

LvegasCop

Post by LvegasCop »

More and more Asians are being hired in Clark County NV although they can barely speak English, and they have no High school diploma in America. :)
BadBaby01

Post by BadBaby01 »

Danielle Chio is a puppet. Even a child can figure that out.
:lol: Bad Babies for Nevada Career Institute (NCI)
https://nevadacareerinstitute.info/healthcare-careers/
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

Joe Lombardo is a fraud. He would sell America to Russia if he were promised a political position. It is really sad how many white Americans simply support ANY corrupt politician simple because of his political affiliation. Nothing will change the fact that Danielle Chio is a puppet.
MadilynC

Post by MadilynC »

It is no coincidence that Madilyn Cole IS NOT challenging Danelle Chio to become a judge. Never vote a prosecutor to become a judge. Our website exposes the true connection between Danielle Chio, and her friend Madilyn Cole. They are both corrupt .
Madilyn Cole Exposed!]
I can double my Salary as Judge :roll: