Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Public Rebuke to NCI Ranked Top 24 Colleges in Nevada"

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Rate article "Public Rebuke to article Nevada Career Institute Ranked Top 24 Colleges"

1 star
No votes
2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
4 stars
No votes
5 stars
100%

Total votes: 12

Natasha001

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Public Rebuke to NCI Ranked Top 24 Colleges in Nevada"

Post by Natasha001 »

Is this woman a drug addict or is she simply stupid all the time?
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
JustAStudent

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Public Rebuke to NCI Ranked Top 24 Colleges in Nevada"

Post by JustAStudent »

I agree. Kristen Scatton and her reporters are an example of privileged morons.
Online Learning is for Me
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

Karen and Beckys support Nevada Career Institute at 2131 North Decatur Blvd.
lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Post by lasvegas-schools »

We would like to thank everyone for rating our articles. Thank you. :D
ImageLas Vegas Trade College News

Natasha001

Post by Natasha001 »

Kristen Scatton is a lazy idiot. I would not be surprised if she was high on meth when she wrote an article praising a ghetto school like Nevada Career Institute, located at 3231 North Decatur Blvd, las Vegas, NV. All you need to do is look at where the school is located to figure out what type of students they are seeking to attract.

for reference, I have attached an article that this super-privileged idiot Kristen Scatton should read. I am sure she would endorse the KKK if not for 1 million articles online declaring the KKK as a racist. That is how dumb, low I.Q., and pathetic that this stupid woman is. She probably needs to call Customer Service to to figure out how to use her remote button.

Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
VegasGuy

Post by VegasGuy »

She is so ugly. How can a woman that looks that bad live in Los Angeles?
Vegas NCI Student :D
NCI.Fan01

Post by NCI.Fan01 »

Who paid this dunce to flatter Mitchell Fuerst and the super-predator racists who control Nevada Career Institute located at 3231 North Decatur Blvd. ?? Kristen Scatton is the perfect example of stupid white girl out of touch with reality.
NCI Agent007
Las Vegas Trade Schools
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

Los Angeles Tramp Kristen Scatton is an idiot. She has no idea what she is talking about. She is a complete idiot.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
LvegasCop

Post by LvegasCop »

Kristen Scatton is a Jew. What do you expect? She is a tramp that lives around the corner from me. :lol:
BadBaby01

Post by BadBaby01 »

Kristen Scatton is Jewish. She is ugly. She is stupid. What do you expect. There is nothing that this tramp says that we should respect. :D
:lol: Bad Babies for Nevada Career Institute (NCI)
https://nevadacareerinstitute.info/healthcare-careers/