Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Parallels to Mississippi Burning and Nevada Career Institute

1 star
No votes
2 stars
No votes
3 stars
No votes
4 stars
No votes
5 stars
100%

Total votes: 13

lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

Post by lasvegas-schools »

Please give your honest opinion on the quality, detail, and depth of the article.

Campus Director Mary Ann Jefferson showed her true colors and racial animosity towards Blacks when she recruited Nazi Police Cops to harass black employees at their homes. What Lessons Learned in Life did this heifer fail? Watch this video!!
ImageLas Vegas Careers & Training

VegasGuy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

Post by VegasGuy »

Thanks for sharing this great article. :roll:
Vegas NCI Student :D
MikeyBoy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Parallels to Mississippi Burning movie and Nevada Career Institute"

Post by MikeyBoy »

I agree with this article 100%. :lol:
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
Natasha001

Post by Natasha001 »

Hello. I am new to this. Thanks for sharing all of this information about Las Vegas Trade Colleges, and vocational schools.
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
JustAStudent

Post by JustAStudent »

Damn. I never knew all those facts about Nevada Career Institute at 3231 North Decatur Street. Vote for Nevada Career Institute+
Online Learning is for Me
LasVegasCareers

Post by LasVegasCareers »

I have friends who attended the Nevada Career Institute campus at 3231 North Decatur Blvd and they wee not very happy, Lots of complaints.
Mark, Shadow Ridge HS :shock:
Las Vegas, NV
I need a Career
EnforcerX

Post by EnforcerX »

I had 4 friends attend Nevada Career Institute at 3231 North Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas. All of them could not find a job after attending Nevada Career Institute.
Truth=Nevada Career Institute News Reports
Image[/url]
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

You know. I read the article. It is possible that Nevada Career Institute ran by Campus Director is really worse than the movie comparison. I hear that that key Nevada Career Institute top employees use their police friends to place critics and black employees under police surveillance.
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

I also heard that Ethel Garcia, the Human Resources Director, helps to maintain an unofficial policy of discrimination. I would not recommend the physical campus. Stick to Nevada Career Institute+.
VegasGuy

Post by VegasGuy »

If Mary Ann Jefferson was a black man or black women, she would have been fired a long time ago. She is a sick racist, incompetent, and over-paid Karen. The biggest accomplice of Nevada Career Institute is the Google search engine that blocks certain content from being indexed.
Vegas NCI Student :D