Dirty Background of Danielle Ford, CCSD School Board Trustee

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Rate, Comment, or Flag article "Why Students Should Reject Danielle Ford

The article is very well written and accurate
100%
The article is average or ok
No votes
The article is bad or poorly written
No votes
I think the article should be removed
No votes

Total votes: 11

lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Dirty Background of Danielle Ford, CCSD School Board Trustee

Post by lasvegas-schools »

Dirty History of Las Vegas, NV Resident Danielle Ford. By the age of 17, Danielle Ford admits that she dropped out of high-school. She became a high-school drop-out because she refused to follow Adult instructions, and she spread her legs far too many times. Her own husband disowned her because he quickly realized that he married a complete set of bricks and boobs. By age 21, she was divorced. Due to her lack of intelligence, lack of will power, and lack of personal self-discipline, she began doing immoral acts to earn a living. Danielle Ford ultimately settled for a General Education Degree (GED) despite being a privileged white female with no obstacles in her life.

Danielle Ford ignored the many online opportunities made available through Nevada Career Institute and instead believed that she could earn a higher income through the flesh-industry.
ImageLas Vegas Careers & Training

VegasGuy

Re: Dirty Background of Danielle Ford, CCSD School Board Trustee

Post by VegasGuy »

Danielle Ford is simply too dumb to know ANYTHING, about ANY topic EXCEPT sex. Period. The residents of District F, and students of the Clark County School District do not need a bimbo representing them.

Vegas NCI Student :D
VegasGuy

Post by VegasGuy »

Danielle Chio tried to purchase the election. and she lost. Stop China from illegally influencing American judicial elections.

Vegas NCI Student :D
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

I am not surprised if this cheap skank was also a stripper. Listen to her stupid sentences. Only the most pathetic of persons would vote or her.

She thinks she is "sexY. She is nothing more than a cheap tramp who was voted out of office.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
Natasha001

Post by Natasha001 »

I am a Medical Assistant student at Nevada Career Institute at 3231 North Decatur Blvd. Our instructor was discussing Danielle Ford, and politics. Danielle Ford is too stupid. She is unfit, unqualified for anything but a cheap stripper. :lol:
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
JustAStudent

Post by JustAStudent »

Isn't Danielle Ford the same female Ox that referred to Blacks as Colored?

Danielle Ford can now go get a new job after her defeat. Hopefully, her supervisor will be a "colored" person.
Online Learning is for Me
LasVegasCareers

Post by LasVegasCareers »

Thank you (Nevada Career Institute News) for covering news about real topics. I actually live in Southwest Las Vegas, NV Danielly Ford was getting a lot of support from tramps and strippers, and absent parents. Students do not need another clown with a mere GED diploma. :oops:
Mark, Shadow Ridge HS :shock:
Las Vegas, NV
I need a Career
EnforcerX

Post by EnforcerX »

Now that Danielle Ford, maybe she can go back to doing what she really wants to do. Spearment Rhino. Does anyone have any past tapes of Danielle Ford at local adult clubs?
Truth=Nevada Career Institute News Reports
Image[/url]
lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Post by lasvegas-schools »

Google has refused to index superior content regarding Danielle Ford, and her dirty past. Nevada Career Institute students and faculty are urged to support Editorials published by our faculty.

We urge our forum readers to explore the Official Nevada Career Institute Online training portal to take advantage of Nevada Career Institute Career opportunities.

ImageLas Vegas Careers & Training

LvegasCop

Post by LvegasCop »

I am not surprised that this trashy white woman is a stripper. Look at her nasty-looking face. It looks slutty. Danielle Ford deserved defeat. :