Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

A discussion forum for students, employees, and staff working at and/or attending Las Vegas Trade Schools, vocational colleges, or taking online classes. Moderated by Nevada Career Institute Las Vegas.

Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?

The article is very well written and accurate
100%
The article is average or ok.
No votes
The article is bad or poorly written
No votes
I think the article should be removed.
No votes

Total votes: 12

lasvegas-schools
Site Admin

Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

Post by lasvegas-schools »

ImageLas Vegas Trade College News

VegasGuy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

Post by VegasGuy »

Where is all the money really going? Personally, I don't trust any organization sponsored by the idiots at U.N.L.V.
Vegas NCI Student :D
VegasGuy

Re: Rate, Comment, or Flag article "CodeSwitch Las Vegas: Legitimate Programming or Donation Scam?"

Post by VegasGuy »

It is very obvious to any rational person that this organization is filed with blk women with mental issues; they simply want to education girls at the expense of the needs of boys.
Vegas NCI Student :D
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

Yes. I agree. If you see their twitter posts, they seem to be racist against black male youth.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS
Natasha001

Post by Natasha001 »

I have not noticed any type of legitimate programming on their website. Be cautious of this U.N.L.V.-sponsored organization.
Education Correspondent :D
Best Poetry
EnforcerX

Post by EnforcerX »

I think CodeSwitch is a marketing scam since their website is co cheap looking. They are constantly begging for donations.
Truth=Nevada Career Institute News Reports
Image[/url]
VegasGirl001

Post by VegasGirl001 »

Thank you for writing such a detailed article. Very well written. Excellent article.
NCI.Fan01

Post by NCI.Fan01 »

CodeSwitch Las Vegas is really PurseSwitch.
NCI Agent007
Las Vegas Trade Schools
NCI.Fan01

Post by NCI.Fan01 »

Black women are constantly working to undermine the efforts of their men and their own sons. They create black-girl only organizations and wonder why their children are out-of-control. The fact they had to outsource a simple website is evidence that points towards a scam, in my opinion.
NCI Agent007
Las Vegas Trade Schools
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

Tonya Walls is afraid that her bankruptcy will be exposed, She does not want anyone finding out about her bankruptcy records, and foreclosed homes. She is deceitful, and like to dodge questions. I would not donate 1 penny to this suspicious organization.
Mikey Boy :D
Cheyenne HS